Wednesday, December 27, 2006

sleepy

Today's the first day of work after 4 days off. Been sleeping real late for the at least last 3 nights that I couldn't sleep at all yesterday. Went to bed after 1am but couldn't get to sleep at least until it's dawn. Ouch! When I finally feel tired, it's time for me to wake up to get ready for bed. DAMN! I hate this feeling.

Now, I'm so damn sleepy. And it's so so cold here. Comtemplating if I should get a coffee or not. Fear that I won't be able to sleep tonight because of the coffee intake now. Then I'll have to suffer again tomorrow. But after tomorrow, HOLIDAYS!

Off from Friday until Tuesday. Will start work on Wednesday. That's like five days off! Can't wait.

Now, I'm just blogging to keep my mind away from the sleepiness...

Hope I can think of something to blog on later.

Coffee time!

No comments: