Harn Yoke's getting her visa on Friday. Her flight to Philipines is on the 17 January 2007. How time flies. It's been more than 2 months she came to stay with us.
Let's see what has changed during her 2 months here:
1) Home-cooked dinner at least 3 times a week. :)
2) I don't have to do the weekly vacuum and cleaning of floor. ;)
3) Can't remember when was the last time I picked up Rusty's poo. :)
4) Been eating more healthy. (ie veges). :)
5) Constant supply of bananas. :)
6) Only do the dirty dishes when I feel like it, not when I have to. (think in all, I've done only twice within these 2 months). ;)
7) Someone to share my additiction on the Wah Lai Toi drama at 9.30pm, daily, weekday. :)
8) Company to places with me when Bryan is not willing to. Hence, spared Bryan from going to places he doesn't enjoy with me. ;)
9) Rusty's company for the day (company or not? but his eyes have been rather red since her arrival. Not enough sleep during the day I suppose) :p
10) Someone to share my "hatred" for... you know who! ;)
All in all, I really enjoyed her company very much. I think this is the longest and happiest time we ever spent together. Don't know if we will have such chance again in the future because she's going to lead her new life soon. Travel as much as she can.
I'm sure I'm going to miss her a lot later. Rusty's going to miss her company too. Most of all, all of us going to miss the home-cooked dinner!
Orh, not to forget the make-up kit which could easily last me years; fragrances which added to my current collection (even Bryan can't beat the collection now); and a proper digital camera which I wanted for the longest time, that I inherited from her! :)
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dera sis & bro in-law
hv to say thousand thanks to both of you treat me so well & take care & everything .. im really appriciate so so much ..
Post a Comment