Thursday, August 09, 2007

Office Related Peeves

One more situation that I hate to see early in the morning when getting to work is related to the lift again. The last time I talked about people who never go school and cut the "invisible queue".

I've two more today.

1) Those who stand right in front of the control panel but ignore to do anything.
Come on. Morning lifts are normally full of people and people really try their best to squeeze in. While these people try to squeeze in, the other people standing right in front of the control panel will just stand there watching the lift door try to close on them. Nabeh. At least press the "Open-door" button lar. If so difficult for you to move that bloody hand, don't stand there. CHIBAI! (Don't get it wrong. I haven't been the victim of the door closing on me yet. I'm usually standing in the lift to witness but unable to do anything. Sorry!)

2) Fuckers who think they own the lift.
These are some inconsiderate fuckers. Stand like the own the lift. But of course when it's really getting too cramp, they'll have to give way too.

3) Those who don't go out from the lift to give way to people going out.
These people are just so kiasu. Or lazy? Haiyo. What is so difficult walking 3 steps out and let the people in the lift out then go in back again? Orh orh. Got people who are the opposite of these too. These are the people who wants to get out but blocked but those stupid fuckers. And yet, still too shy or dumb to open the mouth to ask for clearance. What can saying "EXCUSE ME" do?

Haizzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: