Friday, July 06, 2007

Haha. Rusty survived being left alone for almost 36 hours with minimal damage...

I'm proud of him!

***

I left for Alor Setar about 10 am and will be home at night the next day. Didn't want to leave him with any petshop since it's just for one night and I don't know what he'll pick up from the pet shop.

So I thought of just leaving him alone at home for that one night.

I fed him his breakfast as usual. Prepared his dinner and next day's breakfast at two different spots. Did the usual "go-find" but this time at four different spots.

Had to go back home again after a few minutes cos I forgot something. When I got home, he was eating his "dinner". Haha, nevermind. Hope he won't eat his next day's breakfast though.

Suddenly, I was worried that he'll over-eat. But then should be okay lar. Since he has definitely eaten more than that in one day before.

When I got home, it was like a treasure hunt but instead was looking for the "surprises" he might have for me.

To my delight, he only ransacked my bathroom's bin.

Hehe!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Good Boy Ghee!

I can't help but to hope, he wasn't exposed to monthly digest from the bathroom bin.. if he was..

ni said...

hahaha. very thoughtful of you.

however, i wonder how many normal person would think of it...

anyways, he's all good. it's not time of the month yet! ;)