skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
harn ni
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
blogspot.com is so slow that by the time it's loaded, I forgot what I have to say liau...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
2008
(18)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(57)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2006
(36)
►
December
(12)
▼
November
(5)
(after she bought those items, she said "Aiyah, ac...
Gone were the days where I complain how warm my of...
While I was driving to work this morning, I rememb...
blogspot.com is so slow that by the time it's load...
About a month ago, Bryan told me he saw Chan aka C...
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(8)
Links
Photo Album
Labels
animal
(1)
at work
(2)
cruelty
(1)
dentist
(1)
events
(1)
food
(2)
gathering
(1)
just me
(2)
kyra
(2)
living things
(1)
mooncake
(1)
nintendo wii
(1)
phuket
(1)
pug
(1)
quiz
(2)
random
(5)
summons
(1)
travel
(3)
trips
(2)
wii
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment