It's been almost a month since I last posted. I've finally changed job. I was complaining about my previous job (or more like previous boss). Was actually starting to worry when nothing came up from the job interviews I attended.
Out of nowhere one morning, I received a call from the HR department of a company that I've applied for a job months ago. I didn't even remember very much about the company. An interview was arranged right on the same day. Attended the interview on a Tuesday. Hopes were not high. On the following Monday, I received a call from the HR department telling me I've been appointed. I was delighted. At the same time, I was nervous about the change too. It's been 6 years. I don't know if I could be as comfortable as the previous company but I also know I need a change. If I don't(didn't), it'll be difficult as i grow older.
Today is my second Friday at RR. It has been good so far. The people are ok and I quite like what I'm doing. I'm excited to know more about my job and doing it well.
Wish me luck!
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All the best dear sister ...sure u will do it well in the future
chreessssssss
Post a Comment