Hey guys, yes, I'm moving, moved the blog to harnni.blogspot.com. Looks prettier there at blogspot.
By the way, I only told Sally and May about this blog and Jason came asking me about this blog one beautiful day. Of course I didn't mean to hide this from Jason. Just thought he might be too busy for such uninteresting thing. Doesn't matter that he knows about it though. However, I would like to know who told Jason about it. And since Jason and Michelle are an item, he could have found out from Michelle. So, for this matter, who told Michelle about it?
Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming anyone. It's not really a private private kind of thing. I still have another blog for me to bitch about everything and anything. But I'm just curious to find out WHO'S THE KEPOCHI!
And yes, the above mentioned are the few that may or may not be reading this blog.
Remember, own up! Don't let me start digging the information flow myself...
p/s: I'll delete this blog (if it's an option) as soon as I found a way.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's not me.
Post a Comment