Thursday, July 06, 2006

impressed!

Applied for the EPF i-akaun recently. Got the pin number from the office but had problem with the password when I tried to activate the account.
So I called the hot-line and a male-customer service came to the line. He was helpful and I was impressed with the friendlyness and helpfulness then waited for what the information he said going to send to me in 30 minutes.

It's almost 24 hours now and I haven't seen the information in my Inbox. So I called again and this time was a lady who came to the phone. She was good as the gentleman who attended to me and even called me back within minutes as their system hung when I called.

So, she informed me that they will send the information to me again within 30 minutes. 30 minutes or not, I am impressed already. So even if I don't receive anything by end of the day, I'm sure I won't be pissed if I have to call them again...

No comments: